- Dietary Supplement
- Supports Visual Function*
- Multimodal Vision Support Formula*
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 3 Capsules|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||200 mg||333%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||16 IU||53%|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamine mononitrate)||12 mg||800%|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||10 mg||588%|
|Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide)||100 mg||500%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||12 mg||600%|
|Selenium (as methylselenocysteine)||10 mcg||14%|
|Blackcurrant Extract (Ribes nigrum) (20% polyphenols) (fruit)||100 mg||*|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100 mg||*|
|Gamma Tocopherol||100 mg||*|
|Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) (95% polyphenols)||100 mg||*|
|Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) (leaf)||100 mg||*|
|Lutein (as esters) (Tagetes erecta) (marigold petal extract)||100 mg||*|
|Zeaxanthin (as esters) (Tagetes erecta) (marigold petal extract)||2 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
|Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide and cellulose. Capsule consists of gelatin.|
Take 3 capsules per day with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
If you have a medical condition (especially diabetes or being treated for glucose control), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications (especially for glucose control), consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More