- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Natural Cran-Raspberry Flavor†
- Only 1g of Sugar Per Serving
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Solgars Chewable Vitamin C 500 mg Adult Chewable Tablets are free of yeast, wheat, soy and dairy and are formulated without the use of preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
|Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Chewable Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%*|
|Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate, calcium ascorbate)||500 mg||833%|
|Acerola Extract (fruit)||10 mg||**|
|Rose Hips (fruit)||4 mg||**|
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Sucrose, fructose, xylitol, microcrystalline cellulose, natural flavors, red beet (color), vegetable magnesium stearate, silica, xanthan gum, vegetable stearic acid, carrageenan.
Solgar's Chewable Vitamin C 500 mg Adult Chewable Tablets are free of yeast, wheat, soy and dairy and are formulated without the use of preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) chewable tablet daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
To assure freshness and potency, store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Store away from heat, light and moisture.
Formulated for adults. Keep out of reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More