- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Essential for Maintaining Healthy Bone Growth and Density
- Foundation for Longer Life
Read the entire label and follow directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Special Note: Vitamin D has long provided significant support for healthy bone density. However, scientists have also validated the critical role that vitamin D plays in regulating healthy cell division and differentiation, and its profound effects on human immunity. These findings link a deficiency of vitamin D to a host of common age-related problems.
Store tight closed in a cool, dry place.
Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Do not exceed 10,000 IU per day unless recommended by your doctor. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damage
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 SoftgelServing Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||1000 IU||250%|
Safflower oil, gelatin, glycerin and purified water.
Disclaimer: HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.