- Since 1947
- Dietary Supplement
- Maintains Healthy Bones & Teeth*
- Support a Healthy Immune System*
|Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||1000 IU||250%|
DV= Daily Value
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Glycerin, Riboflavin.|
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet one to two times daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Artificial Color.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More