- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free
- Maintains Healthy Bones & Teeth
- Promotes Tissue Health
- Since 1947
- Supports a Healthy Immune Systems
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||10,000 IU||2500%|
|DV = Daily Value|
Safflower oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin.
Free of: Gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More