VitaminC-500 250 Caps By Now Foods
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Antioxidant Protection
- Buffered, Non-Acidic
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- GMP Quality Assured
- With Bioflavonoids
* Antioxidant Protection* * Calcium Ascorbate-C * Buffered, Non-Acidic * With Bioflavonoids
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (from Calcium Ascorbate)||500 mg||830%|
|Calcium (from Calcium Ascorbate)||55 mg||6%|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids (37% total bioflavonoids as Hesperidin)||10 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Gelatin (capsule), cellulose and magnesium stearate (vegetable source)
Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily, preferably with meals. Consider taking this product in combination with NOW Bioflavonoid Caps, Grape Seed Extract, Pycnogenol and Alpha Lipoic Acid.
Contains no: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
Store in a cool, dry place. Please recycle.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More