- Safe and Effective Formula*
- Fever, Sore Throat, Sneezing, Body Aches, Chest Congestion*
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
|Echinacea angustifolia 3X, Allium cepa 4X (red onion), Bryonia alba 4X (white bryony), Eupatorium perfoliatum 4X (boneset), Gelsemium sempervirens 4X (yellow jasmine), Sanguinaria canadensis 4X (blood root), Kali Bichromicum 6X (potassium dichromate), Phosphorus 6X, Aconitum napellus 12X (monkshead), Influenzinum 12X (homeopathic flu vaccine).|
|Other Ingredients: Lactose and Magnesium Stearate.|
1 tablet every 2 to 4 hours until symptoms improve, then as needed. For optimal results, a maximum of 6 doses per day is recommended. Children ages 2 to 12 years - 1/2 the adult dosage. Children under the age of 2 years - consult your health care professional.
A persistent cough or high fever may be the sign of a serious health condition. If fever persists for more than 3 days, consult a physician. If cough persists for more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache, consult a physician. Do not take this product for consistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a physician. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product. Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children. Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More