Wheat Grass Shots 5.3 OZ By Green Foods Corporation
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Active Enzymes
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Feel the Difference with 100% Juice Powder
- Organic / Vegan / Gluten Free / Non-GMO
- USDA Organic
100% Juice Powder: Unlike whole leaf powders, which are made of pulverized dried grass and consist of 25% fiber, our wheat grass is gently juiced and spray-dried into powder under low temperatures. This creates a tasty, smooth and non-gritty nutritious drink that is ready for optimum body absorptionc. Active Enzymes: Active enzymes are critical for food digestion, energy production and brain stimulation. Without enough enzymes in our diet, our bodies cannot function properly. Chlorophyll: The high concentrations of chlorophyll in our wheat grass powder are evident in its dark green color. Chlorophyll is known for being a powerful detoxifier; it encourages oxygenation of the blood and helps the body cleanse itself of toxins and impurities.Because the molecular structure of chlorophyll is almost identical to hemoglobin, when ingested, chlorophyll helps the hemoglobin do its job - rebuild and replenish red blood cells while increasing energy.
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 Teaspoons (5 g)Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%|
|Vitamin A||1850 IU||37%|
|Vitamin C||64 mg||107%|
|Vitamin K||164 mcg||204%|
|Vitamin B6||0.1 mg||4%|
|Folic Acid||152 mcg||38%|
|Vitamin B12||0.3 mcg||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
**Daily Value not established
100% organic wheat grass juice powder (triticum aestivum).
Absolutely no fiber, fillers or additives!
Dissolve 2 teaspoons (5 g) into 6 to 8 oz of water or your favorite juice. Do not take with hot liquids, since heat will neutralize active enzymes.
Recommended daily on an empty stomach (20 minutes before or 2 hours after a meal).
Storage: Store in a cool dry place with lid tightly closed.
This product is sold by weight not by volume. Some settling of contents may occur.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More