Glycostat® is a clinically tested, patent pending, proprietary extract of wild bitter melon shown to be superior in published research. Bitter melon has been used traditionally to support cardiovascular and metabolic functions. Certain wild genotypes, including Glycostat®, may positively influence the body’s nitric oxide and angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) systems. Glycostat® supports blood pressure and blood sugar already in the normal range.
- Clinically Tested
- Supports Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar Already in the Normal Range
- Glycostat is a registered trademark belonging to Glykon Technologies Group, LLC.
Glycostat Wild Bitter Melon Extract (non-GMO) (Momordica charantia, wild genotype, 15:1), Cellulose, calcium phosphate, stearic acid (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), natural French vanilla flavor and a food grade coating.
Take 2 tablets per day (one in the AM and one in the PM), preferably 30 minutes before meals, or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Keep out of the reach of children. Individuals with a medical condition (especially hyper- or hypotension), who are pregnant, lactating, or trying to conceive, are under the age of 18, or are taking medications (especially for blood pressure control) should consult a healthcare professional before using this product.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.