- "Use Like Honey or Maple Syrup"
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Low Glycemic Index
- Probiotic Sweetener with Low Glycemic Index!
- Sweet · Organic
- USDA Organic
100% Organic Yacon Syrup (Smallanthus sonchifolius)
Use one spoonful of Yacon Syrup any way you would normally use honey, maple syrup or molasses. Yacon imparts a fruity, honey-like flavor to most foods or baked goods. Use in place of honey for cooking, as a topping over yogurt, cereal or to sweeten juices and smoothies. Please keep refrigerated after opening. Approximately 100 servings.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.