Yeast-Gard Advanced Suppositories 10 Suppositories By Womens Health Formulas / Lake Consumer Products
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- For soothing, homeopathic relief from the symptoms of vaginal yeast infection
- Formulated to naturally support the balance needed to resist future yeast imbalance
- May be used in conjunction with other Yeast Gard Homeopathic products
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Candida Albicans 27X HPUS (Candida Albicans), Candida Parapsilosis 27X HPUS (Candida Parapsilosis), Pulsatilla 27X HPUS (Meadow Anemone). Purpose: Treats & Prevents Symptoms of Vaginal Yeast Infections, The letters HPUS indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. Inactive Ingredients: Bacillus Coagulans, Polyethylene Glycols.
Remove one suppository from the foil wrap and place in the applicator. Insert suppository into the vagina with the applicator. Remove applicator and cleanse thoroughly. Use one suppository daily for seven days.
For most rapid relief of symptoms, use in combination with Yeast Gard Homeopathic Gel Treatment.
To help prevent future occurrences, take Yeast Gard Advanced Capsules daily.
Carefully read all labeling before use.
- Use only as directed. For vaginal use only.
Stop use and a ask doctor if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- You have pain or tenderness in the lower part of the abdomen and pelvis.
- You have vaginal discharge or bleeding, chills, nausea, or fever.
- You or you sexual partner have sores or ulcers.
- You have an STD (sexually transmitted disease) or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease).
- Your vaginal discharge is an unusual amount, color or odor.
- You have frequent and painful urination.
- If use results in pain, soreness, swelling, redness, itching, excessive dryness or irritation.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Suppositories are not a contraceptive and should not be used to prevent pregnancy.
Store at controlled room temperature 15 to 30 C (59 to 86F).
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More