- Take any time you need it: before or after a meal
- For food and beverage induced heartburn relief
- Contains the clinically proven active ingredient ranitidine
- #1 doctor recommended H2 brand
- Sugar free
- Sodium free
Ranitidine 75 mg,Hypromellose; Magnesium Stearate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Synthetic Red Iron Oxide; Titanium Dioxide; Triacetin.
Adults and children 12 years and over: To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn. Can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours). Children under 12 years: ask a doctor. Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Avoid excessive heat or humidity. Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Zantac 75 is clinically proven to relieve heartburn in as little as 30 minutes. No pill relieves heartburn faster Prevents and relieves heartburn, any time you need it; use as directed Can be taken 30 to 60 minutes before eating to prevent heartburn Clinically proven to relieve heartburn in as little as 30 minutes Zantac 75 works with your body to reduce the amount of acid in the stomach. One tablet taken when needed can prevent or relieve heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers. Do not use: if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor; with other acid reducers. Ask a doctor before use if you have: frequent chest pain; frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn; unexplained weight loss; nausea or vomiting; stomach pain; had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition; heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness; chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness. Stop use and ask a doctor if: your heartburn continues or worsens; you need to take this product for more than 14 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More