Zinc Picolinate 250 caps By Nature's Life
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
Are you searching for a dietary supplement for nutritive support? Is your diet lacking in one or several nutrients? Wait till you try the Zinc Picolinate by Nature's life. This dietary supplement contains zinc and helps in the nutritive development of the body. It is completely vegan and helps you replenish the nutrients you need that you may not be getting from your diet. Benefits
- Dietary supplement
- Provides nutritive support
- Single minerals
- Helps improve overall health
Intended to provide nutritive support for: Protein synthesis. Normal taste acuity. Normal metabolism of proteins carbohydrates and fats. Healthy blood, bones, joints, and muscles.
|Serving Size: 1�Vegetarian Capsule�|
|Amount per Serving||Potency||% Daily Value|
|Zinc�(as Zinc Picoliante)||30 mg||200%|
|Copper�(as Copper Gluconate, Citrate)||2 mg||100%|
|Other Ingredients:� Cellulose, Vegetarian Capsule, Silica and Magnesium Stearate.|
Take one (1) vegetarian capsule daily with food. Store in a cool, dry place.
Use only as directed. Keep out of the reach of children. Not for use by persons under the age of 18. Consult a licensed health care practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant or nursing.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More