"Feel a slight cold coming on? Have an important project coming up at work and just can�t afford to be sick? You need Zon Gan Ling by Dr. Shens used for temporary symptomatic relief of severe or advanced head cold or flu. Symptoms such as a headache, sore throat, nasal congestion, body aches, fever, and chills can be exhausting. Zon Gan Ling helps to make sure that before you get a cold, it strengthens your body's immune function so that it can fight off the cold.
- Helps fight off cold and flu
- Temporary relief from symptoms such as a sore throat, headache, fever and chills
- Supports the immune system fight off the cold before it begins
- Helps with nasal congestion and gives temporary relief from body aches
- Helps to recover from cold and flu quicker
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 3 tablets
||Amount For 1 Serving
||% Daily Value
|Radix Illicis Pubescentis
|* Daily Value not established|
|Also known as: Kudzu Root (Ge Gen) 27%, Hairy Holly Root (Mao Tung Ching) 27%, Vervain Plant (Ma Pien Tsao) 18%, Woad Root (Ban Lan Gen) 14%, Wormwood Plant (Qing Hao) 10%, Gypsum (Shi Gao) 4%.|
For adults: 3 tablets, every three or four hours; or as prescribed by your doctor.
Pregnant women should consult their health care provider before taking supplements.
Ca Prop 65 Warning: This product contains lead, a substance known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.