- Indoor & Outdoor Alelrgies
- Relief of Sneezing, Runny Nose, Itchy, Watery Eyes, Itchy Throat of Nose
|Other Ingredients: Active Ingredients: 1 Tablet: Cetirizine HCl 10 mg. InActive Ingredients: Colloidal Silicon Dioxide; Croscarmellose Sodium; Hypromellose; Lactose Monohydrate; Magnesium Stearate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Polyethylene Glycol; Titanium Dioxide.|
Adults and children 6 years and over: one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms. Adults 65 years and over: ask a doctor. Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor. Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor. Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives. When using this product: Drowsiness may occur. Avoid alcoholic drinks. Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness. Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery. Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding: If breast-feeding: not recommended. If pregnant; ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More