A.G.E Antioxidant Formula 105 WITH VITAMIN A & E SELENIUM, 200 CAP By Kyolic
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- A, C, E & Herbal Antioxidants
- Odorless Organic Garlic Supplement
This synergistic combination has special anti-oxidant properties that aid in detoxification and anti-aging.
|Supplement Facts Serving Size 2 capsules|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (100% B-carotene)||2,500 I.U.||50%|
|Vitamin C (Ester-C-«)||30 mg||50%|
|Vitamin E (d-a-Tocopheryl succinate)||15 I.U.||50%|
|Selenium (L-Selenomethionine)||35 mcg||50%|
|Aged Garlic ExtractGäó†† Powder (bulb)||400 mg||**|
|Green Tea Powder (leaf)||75 mg||**|
|Milk Thistle extract (silymarin 80%)||50 mg||**|
|Pine Bark extract (Proanthocyanidins 95%)||7.5 mg||**|
|Grape Seed extract (Proanthocyanidins 95%)||7.5 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|
†† Special Garlic Preparation.
Gelatin, cellulose, silica and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Free Of: sodium, yeast, dairy, preservatives, sugar, gluten, artificial colors or flavors.
Take two capsules with a meal twice daily.
FREE OF: Sodium, Yeast, Dairy, Preservatives, Sugar, Gluten, Artificial Colors or Flavors. Store in a cool, dry place with cap tight. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place with cap tight. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if cap drop ring or inner seal is broken or missing.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More