Allergy Shots has a fast acting effect for allergy suffers. Allergy Shots use the power of organic ginger to reduce inflammation. Allergy Shots contains wild crafted Nettles and Eye Bright knowing as natural antihistamines. Allergy Shots uses a host of natural herbal ingredients found from native people around the world. Allergy Shots contains Yerba Santa used by native Ameticans for Hay Fever and Bronchitis. Allergy Shots contains the most powerful tumeric extract available.
Allergy Shots uses the power of ginger and a host of other herbal ingredients to provide a fast acting shot for allergy suffers. Ginger is not only an antiinflammatory assisting in allergic reactions but this powerful root has a synergistic effect with the other herbs added to Allergy Shots. Gingers powerful herbal multiplier effect allows Allergy Shots to provide an immediate effect for allergy suffers. Nettles may not have the history of Ginger, but ancient healers actually wiped the stem or stinging portion on to sores and rashes to reduce pain. Nettles hair or the part that stings contains natural histamine blocker, the histamine response is a major player in allergic reactions.
Suggestions Special Note
Ginger is not only an antiinflammatory assisting in allergic reactions but this powerful root has a synergistic effect with the other herbs added to Allergy Shots. Gingers powerful herbal multiplier effect allows Allergy Shots to provide an immediate effect for allergy suffers. Nettles may not have the history of Ginger, but ancient healers actually wiped the stem or stinging portion on to sores and rashes to reduce pain. Nettles hair or the part that stings contains natural histamine blocker, the histamine response is a major player in allergic reactions. Eye Bright is a natural histamine blocker and also is one of the most useful systemic relaxants available. It has a general depressant action on the central and autonomic nervous system and on neuro-muscular action directly effect allergic reactions. Yerba Santa is an expectorant and decongestant useful for chest colds, asthma, hay fever and bronchitis used by native Americans. Tumeric (Curcumin) is considered the super foods of the 21st century. A powerful antioxidant and inflammation reducer this amazing herb has shown much promise for the treatment of many conditions.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Shipping Carriers & Transit Time
- HerbsPro.com ships from (Mon - Fri) 9 AM to 6 PM PST except for weekends and national holidays.Most of our orders are shipped within 3-4 business days.
- HerbsPro.com ships from multiple West & East Coast Warehouses in California and Maryland.
- While we endeavor to make every effort to ensure that accurate shipping estimates are provided on the website, we make no warranty that all items will definitely arrive within said time.
- DHL/FedEx/ USPS Priority - Arrives within 4 – 7 business days from the date of Shipping.
- Orders are shipped only via USPS for delivery to FPO, APO and P.O. Box.
- Orders are shipped only via USPS for delivery to non 48 contiguous states, for example - Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii.
- We ship all international orders via USPS International. Arrives approximately within 10-14 business days from shipping date, depending on customs clearance at the destination country.
- The final mail delivery is handled by the National Postal Service of the Destination.
International Shipping Custom Clearance Policy
It is the Customer's responsibility is to obtain any necessary governmental permission and/or documentation for import approval and verify and pay all import charges, including duties, fees, and taxes.
The status of your order is easy to find.
- Check your Email- You are required to enter an email address during Checkout. You will receive emails updates on the status of your order.
- Visit the website- You can log in to your account at www.herbspro.com, where you will be able to view your order history, including tracking information on the left-hand side of your screen.
- If you cannot trace your order, please contact us by phone at 510-324-2900 (Mon - Fri), 9 AM to 6 PM PST; one of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you. You can also email us at email@example.com
- Unfortunately, items may be delayed for a variety of reasons beyond our control.
- If some part of your order is out of stock for an extended period, we will split the order and ship the in-stock products without delay while placing the remaining item/s on back-order.
- Depending on the availability, we will either ship the back-ordered item/s when available at no extra shipping cost or cancel that item off your order, and you may reorder it again at a later date. Customers will be notified via email for every action that is taken.
Probiotics Shipping Instructions|Cold-Pack Service
- Probiotics are kept refrigerated to ensure their maximum freshness. We ship probiotic products in an iced Styrofoam package.
- We use expedited domestic shipping methods to ship this product. We might hold your order and ship it on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday to use FedEx 3 day Air to deliver the package.
- We do not ship on Thursday/Friday to ensure that your order is not lying in a hot shipping carrier warehouse during weekends.
- International orders are not shipped in the Styrofoam package.
All your orders are secure now, you can buy order protection while placing the order on Herbspro.com, Its an additional item at checkout. There’s no extra application process or forms to fill out, customers just checkout and are instantly protected against items.
- Delivered Not Received
- Damaged Item
- Lost in Transit
- Wrong Item
If one of these issues has occurred please submit a claim on orderprotection.com
We highly recommend that you purchase the orderprotection.Com shipping insurance. If your order is lost, stolen, damaged in transit, or the wrong item has been sent and you did not purchase the insurance you will be refunded in the form of store credit minus the shipping cost or we can send a replacement, additional shipping charge may apply.
Returns & Refund Policy
HerbsPro.com wishes to make your shopping experience with us pleasant and completely satisfactory. To ensure your satisfaction, we offer a "No Questions" 30-day return policy. Please review our Returns policy.
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.