- Dietary Supplement
- Healthy Heart*
- Brain Health*
- Healthy Immunity*
- Great Lemon Taste!
- Non-GMO Verified
- Omega-3 From Wild Arctic Cod + Vitamin D3 For Heart and Bone Health, Cognition, and Optimal Wellness*
- Superior Triglyceride form
Made from 100% wild Arctic cod (Skrei) no other fish oils or synthetic additives are ever used. Promotes heart and brain health* Added vitamin D3 for strong bones and a healthy immune system*
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 ml)
|Amount Per Serving||% DV1||% DV2*|
|Calories from fat||45|
|Total Fat||5.0 g||†||8%|
|Saturated Fat||1.0 g||†||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†||†|
|Vitamin A||230-920 I.U.||9-37%||5-18%|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||1000 I.U.||250%||250%|
|Total Omega-3s||1060 mg||†||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||340 mg||†||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||510 mg||†||†|
|Other Omega-3s||210 mg||†||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
1 Daily Value (DV) for children under 4 years of age.
2 Daily Value (DV) for adults and children over 4 years of age.
|Ingredients: Purified arctic cod liver oil, natural lemon flavor, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol in olive oil).|
One teaspoon daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
Consult with your physician before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More