- Ascorbyl Palmitate.
- Fat-Soluble Vitamin C Ester.
- Suitable for vegetarians and hypoallergenic.
Ascorbyl palmitate is a fat-soluble form of ascorbic acid that exerts the antioxidant activity characteristic of vitamin C on lipids throughout the body. In vitro studies have shown that ascorbyl palmitate may be more effective as an antioxidant in protecting lipids from peroxidation than water-soluble vitamin C.
Supports Radiant Skin
- A fat-soluble form of ascorbic acid that provides antioxidant protection to lipids.
- Vitamin C is essential for the formation of collagen, a major constituent of connective tissue that provides firmness and elasticity to skin.
- Ascorbyl palmitate may be more effective as an antioxidant in protecting lipids from peroxidation than water-soluble C, according to in vitro studies.
Disclaimer: HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.