Ascorbyl Palmitate Powder (Vitamin C Ester) 4 Oz By Source Naturals
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Fat-Soluble Vitamin C Ester
Serving Size: 1/2 Level Teaspoon (approx. 500 mg)Servings Per Container: 226
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate)||200 mg||333%|
|Ascorbyl Palmitate (vitamin C ester)||500 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Suitable for vegetarians and Hypoallergenic: Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
1/2 teaspoon 1 to 5 times daily. Being a fat-soluble powder, we recommend that it be used with a blended drink.
Suitable for vegetarians and Hypoallergenic: Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Note: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More