Ashwagandha Case of 3 X 90 Caps By Oregon's Wild Harvest
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Helps the Body Adapt to Stress
- Made with 100% Non-GMO Ingredients
* Helps the body adapt to stress. * Adaptogen herb. * Certified Organic Ashwagandha. * Gluten-Free. * Herb Identity Guaranteed. * 100% Vegetarian. * Pure: No fillers, or other chemicals have been added.
|Serving Size: 3 capsules|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera)||1200 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
|Other Ingredients: Organic pullulan vegetarian capsules and nothing else.|
As an herbal supplement, take three capsules daily with food, or as directed by your health care professional.
The chemistry of ashwagandha has been extensively studied and to date approximately 60 chemical constituents have been identified and isolated. The major constituents of the root are steroidal alkaloids and steroidal lactones belonging to a class called "withanolides". Much of the pharmacological activity has been attributed to two main withanolides, withaferin A and withanolide D. However, papers describing new constituents are being published continually. The whole root typically contains at least 1.5% withanolides* in addition to the other supporting constituents. Standardized extracts contain from 2-5% withanolides.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The Contraindications and Potential Drug Interactions information provided on this website is not intended to be all-inclusive. A health care professional should be consulted regarding the use of herbal products. Always keep your Doctor or other healthcare professional informed about the herbal and other dietary supplement products that you are taking.
Do not use if pregnant. Not recommended for use while nursing, until further research verifies no contraindications. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue if unusual symptoms occur. Do not exceed recommended dose unless under the direction of a health care professional.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More