- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Standardized Extract
- Yielding 2 mg Triterpene Glycosides
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 TabletsServings per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Black Cohosh Root
Standardized Extract 2.5% (Cimicifuga racemosa)
Yielding 4 mg Triterpene glycosides
|†Daily Value not established.|
Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, and silica.
1 to 2 tablets twice daily. For best results, use this product for at least 4 weeks, but do not exceed 6 months.
Note: Suitable for vegetarians and Hypoallergenics. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sucrose, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More