- 20% USP Alcohol
- Natural Homeopathic Medicine
|Barosma crenata 3X
|Dulcamara 3X, 12X, 30X
||painful urge to urinate
|Terebinthina Oleum 4X
|Thlaspi bursa pastoris 4X
||frequent desire to urinate
|Triticum repens 4X
||frequent, painful urination
|Equisetum hyemale 6X, 12X, 30X
||bladder irritations, straining to urinate
Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, USP alcohol|
- Adults, at the first sign of painful or difficult urination, take 15 drops under the tongue every hour for 4 hours or as needed
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age
For best results, take in a clean mouth.
Homeopathic Medicine is a safe treatment alternative for most minor ailments. Symptom relief is attained through stimulation of the natural healing process. Precise levels of homeopathic ingredients work safely and without side effects.
• All natural ingredients.
• No side effects.
• No sugar.
• No drowsiness.
• Advanced formulation.
Stop and ask a doctor if
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 3 days
- new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed bottle neck seal read is broken or missing
Store at room temperature (65-80°F).
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.