- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Yields 262 mg of Boswellic Acids
Boswella extract is concentrated from the specially processed resins and gums of the serratta tree. The benefits of boswella are due to the presence of four triterpene acids, the main one of which is b-boswellic acid.
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Boswellia serrata Resin Extract
Yielding 262 mg of Boswellic Acids
|†Daily Value not established.|
Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, magnesium stearate and colloidal silicon dioxide.
Suitable for vegetarians and Hypoallergenic: Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
1 tablet three times daily with a meal
Note: Suitable for vegetarians and HYPOALLERGENIC: contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
Note: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More