A number of studies have shown that a diet rich in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, and cauliflower can be beneficial to your health. Researchers have isolated a key component of broccoli called sulforaphane, which may have many protective properties. Sulphoraphane, an isothiocyanate, is believed to stimulate enzymes in the body. Freshly germinated broccoli sprouts contain from 30 to 50 times the concentration of isothiocyanates as mature broccoli. Source Naturals Broccoli Sprouts Extract provides 2,000 mcg of sulforaphane daily, equivalent to eating more than a pound of fresh broccoli.
How does broccoli sprout extract support health?
- Contains sulforaphane and glucosinolates, phytochemicals that have been extensively studied for their effects on various areas of health.
- Sulforaphane - an antioxidant - is found in high concentration in broccoli sprouts, as well as in other cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, bok choy, kale and cabbage.
- Glucosinolates are sulfur-containing compounds also found in high concentration in cruciferous vegetables.
Why choose Broccoli Sprout Extract?
- Supplies 1,000 mg of broccoli sprout extract per 2-capsule serving.
- Higher milligram-per-serving amount than other brands.
- Contains 60 servings per bottle.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value!.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.