- Breath-Lessly Yummy
- Easy To Chew
- Easy to Digest
- Great Tasting
- More than Just a Treat
- National Animal Supplement Council
- Natural Products for Pets
- OK for Cats if They Like the Taste
- The Benchmark of Quality
Rice flour, honey, water (for processing), glycerin, canola oil, gelatin, cultured whey, citric acid (a preservative), sodium bicarbonate, lecithin, salt, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, flax oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), cinnamon, natural flavor, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, clove, chlorophyll, vanilla, sodium pyrophosphate.
"Dentally" Helpful Ingredients:
- L ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Stay-C) a source of vitamin C, a key nutrient in dental health.
- Sodium pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, calcium carbonate helps abrasive action.
- Chlorophyll, cinnamon, vanilla, clove all help freshen breath.
No: Wheat, corn, soy, animal protein, artificial colors or flavors.
|Guaranteed Analysis: |
|Crude Protein ||5.4% MIN |
|Crude Fat ||5.8% MIN |
|Crude Fiber ||04% MAX |
|Moisture ||20% MAX |
|Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C)* ||750 mg/k |
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile. |
For all dogs 12 weeks and older. Ok for cats 12 weeks and older if they like to munch on semi-firm bones. Recommended to help reduce bad breath, plaque and tartar formation.
1 or chewable bones a day. Maximum response with continual use. Brushless- Toothpaste responds on its own. For long lasting effectiveness we recommend you combine this product with Breath-Less Plaque-Zapper.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Storage: Re-sealable bag. Refrigeration not necessary. Cool dry location (75F/24C).
NO: wheat, corn, soy, animal protein, by-products, artificial colors or flavors.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More