- 20% USP Alcohol
- Advanced Formulations
- All Natural Ingredients
- Convenient quick absorbing Liquids
- Fast, Effective Symptom Relief
- Natural Homeopathic Medicine
- No Drowsiness
- Non-Habit Forming
|Baptisia tinctoria 3X
|Bryonia alba 3X
|Echinacea angustifolia 3X
|Thuja occidentalis 3X, 12X, 30X
|Viscum album 3X
|Candida albicans 12X
||discharge, itching and burning
Inactive Ingredients: purified water, USP alcohol|
- Do not use if printed bottle neck seal is broken or missing
- Women, at the first sign of a yeast infection, itching, or discomfort, take 15 drops under the tongue every 2 hours or as needed until symptoms improve, then reduce to 4 times daily
- Continue taking for two complete menstrual cycles
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age
Stop and ask a doctor if
- This is the first time you have had vaginal itch and discomfort, or you have abdominal pain, fever, or foul smelling discharge
- Symptoms worsen or do not improve in 7 days
- Symptoms persist or return within two months
- New symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For best results, take in a clean mouth.
Store at room temperature (65-80°F)
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.