- Cold Pressed and Cold Processed
- Excellent for Massage into Joints and Muscles
- Hexane Free
- Ideal for Use in Castor Oil Packs
- Natural Health Begins at Home
- Pure, Natural Emollient Oil
- Softens and Nourishes the Skin
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil.
No parabens, no preservatives, no mineral oil, no petroleum, no artificial color, no artificial fragrance, no gluten, no animal products.
Cleanse the skin with a mild soap and water. Apply as required, twice per day. As a Castor Oil Pack for concentrated application, saturate wool flannel and apply over desired area. Dry heat may be applied.
Caster Oil is a natural emollient that penetrates the surface layers of the skin making it softer and more pliable. Our Caster Oil is the finest quality available. It is cold pressed and cold processed and contains no artificial ingredients. You can rely on Home Health to deliver the natural health and healing your family deserves. Ideal for use in Castor Oil Packs and for massage into joints and muscles.
Do not apply to broken or irritated skin or areas affected by rashes. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if skin sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on children or animals.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Tamper Resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More