Chem-Defense Sublingual Orange 45 Tabs By Source Naturals
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Molybdenum/Glutathione Complex
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Riboflavin (as 2.25 mg flavin mononucleotide [Coenzymated])||1.6 mg||94%|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum chelate)||120 mcg||160%|
|L-Glutathione (reduced)||50 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
†Daily Value not established.
Sorbitol, mannitol, natural orange flavor, and magnesium stearate.
Suitable for vegetarians. Contains no dairy, egg, gluten or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
1 to 3 tablets daily. Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering its position to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
Suitable for vegetarians. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat. Contains no starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Note: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More