Coconut Milk Moisturizing Conditioner 12 Oz By Live Clean
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Hydrartes & Restores Moisture Balance
- 97% Plant Derived
- Phathalate Free, Paraben Free
Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Conditioner replenishes and rejuvenates hair with ingredients like Vitamins C, E, and rice protein to help nourish and strengthen hair, leaving your hair feeling soft, silky and smooth.
|Ingredients: Aqua (Water/Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Alba, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Diheptyl Succinate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Parfum (Fragrance), Citric Acid.|
Massage into hair from roots to ends and leave on as long as desired. Rinse. For best results, use with Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Shampoo.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More