Cognizin 60 Caps By Healthy Origins
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Cognizin is taken by mouth or given as an injection to help memory loss due to aging, improve vision in people with glaucoma, and help with recovery in stroke patients. It is also used for Alzheimer disease, Parkinson disease, bipolar disorder, lazy eye, and other conditions of the brain.
- Decline in memory and thinking skills that occurs normally with age. Taking citicoline seems to help memory loss in people aged 50 to 85 years.
- A group of eye disorders that can lead to vision loss (glaucoma). Taking citicoline by mouth, as a shot, or as eye drops might improve vision in some people with glaucoma.
Servings Per Container 90Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Citicoline (cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine)||250 mg||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsule (HPMC, Water).Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.|
Directions : As a dietary supplement for adults; take one (1) capsule once or twice daily with a meal, or as directed by a physician.
No Starch, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Soy, Barley, Fish, Shellfish, Nuts, Tree Nuts, Egg or Dairy.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: There isn't enough reliable information to know if citicoline is safe to use when pregnant or breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Children: Citicoline is POSSIBLY SAFE when taken by mouth for up to 1 year in children up to 13 years of age.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More