Colostrum 60 Tabs By Source Naturals
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Contains 30% Immunoglobulins (195 mg)
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Standardized Colostrum (dried) Yielding 195 mg of naturally occurring immunoglobulins (proteins)||650 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
†Daily Value not established.
Sorbitol, dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
Suitable for lacto-vegetarians. Contains no yeast, egg, gluten soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet daily on an empty stomach.
Suitable for lacto-vegetarians: contains no yeast, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Caution: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or allergic to cow's milk, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Note: Contains no recombinant bovine growth hormone.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More