Designer Protein is a leader in high-quality protein products that support healthy nutrition, fitness and overall well-being. Our range includes whey & plant-based proteins designed for health, strength, power and performance.
- Natural 100% Whey-Based Protein.
- No artificial ingredients.
- Naturally flavored & sweetened.
- No sugar added.
- 20g Protein.
- 2g Sugar.
- 110 Calories
Designer Whey Full Spectrum Whey Peptide Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, L-Glutamine, Taurine, L-Leucine, L-Phenylalanine), Erythritol, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Whey Minerals, Soy Lecithin, Magnesium Oxide, Citrus Fiber, Inulin, Zinc Gluconate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Alginate, Salt, Stevia Leaf Extract, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Cinnamon, Annatto, Mixed Tocopherols (to help protect flavor), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol).
For a delicious low calorie snack or a post-workout recovery drink, mix 1 scoop of Designer Whey with 6-8oz cold water or milk (skim or your favorite non-dairy). For a great-tasting smoothie, blend with healthy ingredients such as Greek yogurt, fruits & veggies.
Corn Free, Egg Free , Fish Free , Gluten Free , Peanut Free , Shellfish Free , Starch Free Tree Nut Free , Wheat Free , Yeast Free.
Contains milk. Manufactured in a facility that also produces soy products. Notice: For weight reduction, use only as directed in the meal plans at designerwhey.com. Do not use in diets supplying less than 400 calories per day without medical supervision.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More