Glucosamine Sulfate 120 Tabs By Source Naturals
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Dietary supplement.
- Contains Glucosamine Sulfate (as glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride).
- Sodium free formulation.
- Supports Healthy Joints and Connective Tissue.*
- Contains shellfish (shrimp and crab).
Glucosamine Sulfate (as glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride).
Sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, silica, and magnesium stearate.
|Supplement Facts for 750 mg Tablet|
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Glucosamine Sulfate (as glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride)||750 mg|
1 tablet daily.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, or regularly taking any drug such as acetaminophen, warfarin (Coumadin(R)), or heparin, consult your health care professional before using this product. Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More