- Covers Gray Hair
- For One or Two Applications
- No Ammonia
- Since 1970
Herbatint Haircolor Gel:
Laureth-5; propylene glycol; water; PEG-2 oleamine; ethanolamine; sodium metabisulfite; EDTA; walnut extract; rhubarb extract; cinchona extract; m-p phenylenediamine; resorcinol; m-o-p aminophenol.
water; glycol; hydrogen peroxide; etidronic acid; EDTA.
water; mallow extracts; rosemary extracts; behentrimonium chloride; wheat bran lipids; fragrance
This Package Contains:
1 Herbatint Haircolor Gel (60 ml - 2 fl oz)
1 Glycol Developer (60 ml - 2 fl oz)
1 Sample of either Royal Cream conditioner or shampoo (15 ml - 0.5 fl oz)
1 Pair of gloves
1 Instruction leaflet
Herbatint is easy to use and gentle on your hair
Please read enclosed directions carefully before applying - Use only on dry hair
1) Using a plastic or a glass container only, combine equal amounts of Herbatint Herbal Haircolor Gel with the Glycol Developer (For medium to short hair: 30 ml of Herbatint Herbal Haircolor Gel with 30 ml of Glycol Developer; For long hair: 60 ml of Herbatint Herbal Haircolor Gel with 60 ml of Glycol Developer.) Make sure the mixture has been thoroughly blended before application. Put on the enclosed gloves.
2), 3) For Non-Treated Hair (Not dyed or permed), apply Herbatint color mixture onto dry hair; Make sure hair shaft, from root to end, is completely covered; Wait 40 Minutes. For Previously Treated hair (Dyed or Permed), apply a portion of the Herbatint mixture on dry roots of the hair first; Wait 30 minutes; Then apply the remaining mixture of Herbatint onto the rest of the hair; Make sure hair shaft, from root to end, is completely covered; Wait an additional 10 minutes.
Total Processing Time 40 Minutes.
4) Rinse out Herbatint mixture thoroughly with water until the rinse water is clear, then wash hair using a natural pH shampoo such as Herbavita Normalizing Shampoo. Apply a natural pH conditioner such as Royal Cream. Wait 5 minutes and rinse again.
Caution: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test, according to accompanying instructions, should be made prior to each application. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Avoid contact with eyes. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More