Hydrocolloid Dressing Count of 1 By McKesson
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- McKesson Hydrocolloid Dressings
- Film Backing
- 6" x 7" (15.2 cm x 17.8 cm) Sacral
- McKesson Hydrocolloid Dressings are pliable, absorbent, and waterproof wound dressings that can provide an effective barrier to microorganisms.
- They help maintain a moist wound healing environment without over-hydrating the wound bed.
- They are generally recommended as an appropriate dressing for a wide range of wounds, including pressure ulcers, minor injuries, leg ulcers and burns. Dressing remains in place up to 7 days.
- Hydrocolloid layer reacts with cellular material from the wound to form a gel-like covering to help maintain a moist wound environment.
- Cohesive dressing removal system does not break down or leave residue in the wound and facilitates easy removal without tearing the dressing or skin. Wound contact layer remains intact and minimizes potential wound bed disturbance.
- Low-profile rounded corners and smooth tapered design helps reduce edge roll-up and risk of shear and friction.
- Semi-transparent outer layer permits wound site visualization without removing dressing.
- Highly absorbent inner layer effectively removes exudates from the wound and facilitates granulation, epithelization, and autolysis.
- Moisture resistant outer barrier film helps prevent urine, feces and/or moisture from penetrating the dressing reducing the risk of contamination to the wound.
- Up to 7 day wear time provides undisturbed moist wound environment, enhances healing, minimizes skin maceration, and reduces frequency of dressing changes.
- Available in multiple shapes and sizes to fit caregiver needs including hard-to-dress areas such as the sacrum, heel, and elbow.
- Available with film-backing or foam-backing to suit various application needs.
- Single Use
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 1 Per Pack, 5 Packs Per Box, 16 Boxes Per Case
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More