L-Theanine 60 Vcaps By Now Foods
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
L-Theanine is an amino acid naturally found in green tea. L-Theanine promotes relaxation without the drowsiness or negative side effects associated with other calming agents. L-Theanine also supports healthy cardiovascular function through this relaxing effect. This formulation also includes Inositol, a member of the B-Vitamin family that is essential for brain and nervous system health.*
Double Strength* Stress Management* Supports Cardiovascular Function* Promotes Relaxation* Vegetarian Formula* Healthy Vascular Function Wiht Inositol*
|Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.|
* Daily Value not established.
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable polysaccharide (capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable source).|
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily as needed, preferably on an empty stomach.
Contains no: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More