Magnesium Citrate 180 caps By Source Naturals
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Supports Bone and Heart Health
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||133 mg||33%|
Gelatin (capsule), dibasic calcium phosphate, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily with meals.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have a history of kidney dysfunction or if you are taking any prescription drug, consult your health care professional before using this product. If you experience loose stools, reduce your dosage. If symptoms persist, discontinue use and consult your health care professional immediately.
Store in cool, dry place.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More