- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Yielding 833 mg Malic Acid
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 3 TabletsServing Per Container: 120|
|�||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%*|
|Magnesium (as magnesium malate)||425 mg||106%|
|Malic acid (as magnesium malate and malic acid)||2.5 g||?|
|* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
?Daily Value not established.
Stearic acid, acacia gum, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
Suitable for vegetarians and hypoallergenic: Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
1 to 3 tablets daily with meals.
Note: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More