- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Orange Flavored Sublingual
|Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin B-6 (from pyridoxal-5' phosphate [Coenzymated])||335 mcg||17%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium taurinate)||4 mg||1%|
|GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)||80 mg||†|
|Taurine (as magnesium taurinate)||45 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Sorbitol, mannitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, natural orange flavor, magnesium stearate, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
1 tablet at bedtime; 1/2 tablet may be sufficient for some people. Do not take more than 2 tablets daily. Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
Use only at bedtime. For adult use only. Not for use by children, teenagers, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding. If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone or prednisone consult your physician before using this product.
Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More