- Dietary supplement.
- Nicotinamide adeninine dinucleotide hydride (NADH) is derived from vitamin B-3 (niacin).
- Helps regulate metabolism.*
- Supports energy and mental alertness.*
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Co-E1® NADH (Reduced ß-Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide-Coenzyme Vitamin B3).
D-mannitol, sodium bicarbonate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, sodium ascorbate, and sodium alginate.
|Serving size: 1 Tablet
|Co-E1® NADH (Reduced ß-Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide-Coenzyme Vitamin B3)
1 tablet daily in the morning, on an empty stomach, with water. Wait 30 minutes before eating. Special Note
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your physician before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.