Nature's Bounty Odor Free Garlic 120 tabs By Nature's Bounty
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- 2000 mg Equivalent per Tablet
- Coated for Easy Swallowing
- Guaranteed Quality
- Healthy You. Healthy Earth.
- Herbal Supplement
- Laboratory Tested
- Promotes Heart Health & Cholesterol Support
- Reduces Garlic Heartburn
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Enteric Coated Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Garlic (Allium sativum) (bulb)
(equivalent to 2,000 mg of fresh Garlic Bulb)*
|***Daily Value not established.|
Dicalcium phosphate, vegetable cellulose, calcium carbonate, calcium silicate, titanium dioxide color, food glaze, vegetable magnesium stearate, enteric coating (sodium alginate and stearic acid).
No artificial flavor or sweetener, no sugar, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish.
For adults, take one (1) tablet two to three times daily, preferably with meals.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More