Nature's Bounty Vitamin C With Rose Hips Chewable 90 tabs By Nature's Bounty
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Guaranteed Quality
- Healthy You. Healthy Earth.
- Laboratory Tested
- Promotes Immune System Health
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Vitamin Supplement
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%**|
|Vitamin C||500 mg||833%|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
***Daily Value not established.
Sucrose, sodium ascorbate, sorbitol, ascorbic acid, vegetable stearic acid, natural orange flavor, rose hips, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica, F D &C yellow no. 6 lake.
No artificial flavor, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish.
For adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More