- Dietary Supplement
- Healthy Heart*
- Antioxidant Support*
- Cellular Energy*
- Promotes Heart Health and Cellular Energy Production, and Helps Neutralize Free Radicals*
Promotes cardiovascular health* Supports cellular energy production* Helps neutralizes free radicals* Nordic CoQ10 Ubiquinol provides 100 mg of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) ubiquinol to support cellular energy production and cardiovascular health.* Ubiquinol is the active antioxidant form of CoQ10, a fat-soluble molecule found in nearly every cell, tissue, and organ in the body, which helps transform food into energy. It is ideal for people who may be deficient in CoQ10, or for individuals with cardiovascular conditions, those taking statin drugs, or for anyone over the age of 40 looking for extra antioxidant support.*
Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH)||100 mg||†|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Ingredients: Organic extra virgin olive oil, soft gel
capsule (gelatin, water, glycerin, caramel), ubiquinol,
beeswax, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract
(a natural preservative).
One soft gel daily in the morning, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist. For extra support, take two to three soft gels daily in the morning, with food, for the first two weeks. Then, one soft gel daily thereafter.
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial flavors.
Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More