Suggestions Special Note
- The evidence-based, well-tolerated, calorically dense GI formula with soluble fiber
- Calorically dense to address nutritional needs in smaller volume
- PREBIO¹ soluble fiber blend helps promote the growth of beneficial bacteria to help support digestive health
- Balanced peptide profile promotes GI absorption and integrity
- Enzymatically hydrolyzed 100% whey protein, which may facilitate gastric emptying
- 70% of fat from MCT to promote absorption
- Nutritionally complete formula for tube feeding or oral supplementation
- Suitable for these diets: lactose intolerance, gluten-free, low-residue
- Not for individuals with galactosemia
- Provides nutritional support for individuals with impaired GI function: shortened feeding schedules, elevated protein requirements, fluid/volume restrictions, malabsorption, pancreatitis, short bowel syndrome, chronic diarrhea, Cystic Fibrosis, malnutrition, delayed gastric emptying, cerebral palsy, Crohns disease/IBD, malabsorption related to cancer treatment, early enteral feeding, or transitioning from TPN
- Contains milk protein- not appropriate for individuals with Cows Milk Protein Allergy
- Note: See individual product labels for ingredients, allergen statements, and indications for use.
- This product is intended for use under medical supervision
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.