- Pure Omega-3 Oil Supplement (With Naturally Occurring Vitamin A)
- Wild Arctic Cod Liver Oil For Optimal Pet Health and Wellness*
- Large to very large Breed Dogs & Multi-Dog Households
The omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) found in fish oil support: Cellular health* Immune system health* Skin and coat health* Joint health* Heart health* Brain development and maintenance* Eye development and maintenance*
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon = 5.0 ml (4600 mg)
|1 Teaspoon contains:||%Daily Value|
|Crude Fat (min.)||99.4%|
|Vitamin A (min.)||230 I.U|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.)||25%|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)* (min.)||8%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)* (min.)||12%|
|* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. **Contains less than 10% of the daily requirements of vitamin A for dogs.|
|Ingredients: Cod liver oil (source of vitamin A), mixed tocopherols (a preservative).|
Suggested daily use for dogs 20 to over 100 lbs: 2039 lbs.......0.5 teaspoon (2.5 mL) (189 servings/bottle) . 184 mg EPA/253 mg DHA/575 mg total omega-3s . 4059 lbs.......1.0 teaspoon (5.0 mL) (94 servings/bottle) . 368 mg EPA/506 mg DHA/1150 mg total omega-3s . 6079 lbs.......1.5 teaspoons (7.5 mL) (63 servings/bottle) . 552 mg EPA/759 mg DHA/1725 mg total omega-3s . 8099 lbs.......2.0 teaspoons (10 mL) (47 servings/bottle) . 736 mg EPA/1012 mg DHA/2300 mg total omega-3s . 100+ lbs.........3.0 teaspoons (15 mL) (31 servings/bottle) . 1104 mg EPA/1518 mg DHA/3450 mg total omega-3s . Apply oil onto food, or serve by itself. Use within 3 months of opening. Refrigerate After Opening.
Consult your veterinarian if your pet has a chronic illness or is on any medication before using this product. Inform your veterinarian that your pet is receiving this product before any anticipated surgery. Consult your veterinarian in cases of accidental ingestion. Do not exceed the suggested daily use without consulting your veterinarian. Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More