Suggestions Special Note
- McKesson Skin Barrier Strips - 1/3 Arc
- Keeps the pouch secure and protects the peristomal skin
- Water-resistant surface with gentle, highly absorbent hydrocolloid adhesive soaks up exudate and allows for use when swimming, bathing, etc.
- Pre-cut, pre-shaped strip with high-tack adhesion for easy application
- Curved strip with 1/3-arc shape to conveniently -picture-frame- the flange
- Thin-edge, no roll-up design enhances comfort and helps the strips stay smooth against the skin to allow for freedom of movement
- Can be used directly on the skin as barrier under the pouching system
- Can be used over the pouch to secure the system in place
- Easy and gentle removal protects the skin from trauma caused by repetitive removal of tapes/adhesives
- Ideal for patients with tape allergies or irritation
- To optimize effectiveness, apply McKesson skin barrier film to the peristomal skin or underneath the pouch prior to the application of the skin barrier strip.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 30 Strips Per Tray, 14 Trays Per Case
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.