Skin Refining Scrub Peppermint and Oats, 4.5OZ By Abra Therapeutics
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Going Organic for Over 40 Years!
- Organic Facial Care for All Skin Types
Distilled water, organic oats (avena sativa), white clay (kaolin), vegetable emulsifying wax (coconut), aloe vera, vegetable glycerin, almond meal and almond glycerides (prunus dulcis), sunflower oil (helianthus annuus), Organic Herbs Of: sea kelp (laminaria), chamomile (matricaria recutita), rosemary (r. officinalis), rose petals (rosa spp.), calendula (c. officinalis), horsetail herb (equisetum arvense), lavender (l. officinalis), garcinia seed butter (g. indica), walnut powder (juglans regia); essential oils of organic peppermint (menthe piperita) and ylang ylang (cananga odorata), black currant (ribes nigrum), quaking aspen (populous tremuloides), sodium benzoate, allantoin (comfrey), potassium sorbate, xanthan gum.
Rinse face with warm water. Apply a small amount and massage with gentle circular motion. Rinse thoroughly, tone, moisturize. Avoid delicate eye area.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More