- (325 mg Ferrous Sulfate)G֪
- 1 Per Day
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality Laboratory Tested
- Helps Maintain Energy Utilization
- Promotes Red Blood Cell Production
- Vegetarian Formula
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Iron (as Ferrous Sulfate)||65 mg||361%|
Dried ferrous sulfate 202 mg (equivalent to 325 mg Liquid Ferrous Sulfate which provides 65 mg elemental Iron per tablet), vegetable cellulose, povidone. Contains <2% of: FD&C blue no. 1 lake, FD&C yellow no. 6 lake, titanium dioxide color, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid.
No artificial flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free.
For adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal and drink plenty of fluids. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature and avoid excessive heat. Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More