- Aids in Digestion of Lactose
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
|Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 tablet Servings Per Container: 250|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Natural Lactase Enzyme||50 mg||†|
|Natural Rennin||4 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established |
*Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Di-Calcium Phosphate, Alginic Acid, Vegetable Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Methylcellulose.
Contains NO sugar, starch, yeast, wheat, corn, milk, egg, rice, flavoring, coloring or preservatives.
Adults, take one tablet with or before consuming milk or dairy products, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Two tablets may be used if needed. The amount of enzyme deficiency for Lactase and Rennin and their activity level vary with each individual and foods. You may have to adjust the level of tablets up or down to find your own comfort level.
If you experience any symptoms which are unusual or seem unrelated to the condition for which you took this product, consult a physician before taking any more of it. As with any drug, if pregnant or nursing, ask your doctor before using this product.
Do not accept this product if the neck band or inner seal is missing or torn.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More